1. First Swoon block fully completed. Trying to decide if I like it enough to keep going. Initially I was going to make a queen sized quilt for my bedroom with this color scheme. Not sure if I'm still emotionally bought into it.
2. Mork Baby Quilt: Sparkle Punch Stars complete. I am not doing a full on sparkle punch, I'm adding a bit of a twist to it. Wait and see what it is! I'm waiting on some more Kona white to be received in the mail so this one is on hold for a few days!
3. James Baby Quilt: Fabrics have been purchased, I think I'm going to do wonky log cabins on point for this one.
4. Table Top Swap Napkins: I started my napkins for my partner. She wants neutral linen and test and bright colors. I am going to be adding some blue and yellow and then finishing off with some hand stitching. These are due April 23rd so my goal is to finish them this weekend.
5. Wild Olive Swap: Finished and mailed! My partner asked for parrots/flowers/cats so I went with a parrot. I hope she likes it!
6. Bijou Lovely Pattern Testing: This is the first time I've ever been asked to test a pattern! Very exciting! I got the pattern Monday morning and finished the top Tuesday afternoon. Halfway through it I though of a really cool idea for this pattern so I'm going to be doing another one. I am compiling the feedback for Holly and sending it to her this weekend.
That is all for now. I will be finishing up my Hoop Up Swap Piece this week and will post about it next week. Thanks for visiting!
Linking up to: